PlatformIO is a Ukrainian Project. Please help us stop the war 🙏

I estimate that neither Russian civilians nor Ukrainian civilians want war. Only those who benefit from the war want war. I hope the war between Russia and Ukraine will stop soon, love comes from Shanghai :cn::heart::peace_symbol:︎!

:tr: :ukraine::tr: :ukraine::tr: :ukraine::tr: :ukraine::tr: :ukraine::tr: :ukraine:
Pray for you…

1 Like

I cannot be too sure that russians don’t desire war. Many of them have never favored Ukrainians. If they truly oppose the war, they can prevent it by stopping their leader-dictator, putin.

We faced a dictatorship issue before 2014, but we successfully protected our dignity and freedom during the Revolution of Dignity. In Ukraine, the power belongs to the people, not to a dictator.

Russia will have presidential elections on March 15–17, 2024. If russians truly respect Ukraine and its sovereignty, they shouldn’t vote for putin, whom some compare to Hitler. So, in about two months, we’ll know for sure who supports war.

Hello, I come from China, in fact, I do not know much about the historical relationship between Ukraine and Russia, but I hope that every ordinary people will not be affected by the war, no matter which side, we hope to stand on the side of protecting the people of our own country, the reason why I cannot take a position is that we receive a lot of positive comments from Russia. When I went out on the Internet and saw a lot of comments about Ukrainians losing their homes, I don’t know which one of you is true, but I support all the civilians and thank them for everything they have done for peace and also thank the PO team for their efforts ivankravets let me know the situation of Ukrainians.

2 hours ago … Ukraine war: Explosions hit Odesa as Zelensky meets Greek PM - BBC News

P.S.: Be cautious when speaking with russians, and please avoid being influenced by their propaganda. They bomb Ukrainian cities every day with no clear goals other than to instill fear in us. However, Ukrainians remain strong, which greatly angers them.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know the situation of Ukraine, and I am proud of your love of peace. Maybe it is because I received less information about Ukraine when I was in China.

1 Like