Heltec wifi kit32 v3

I bought this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076KJZ5QM?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
Turns out the Device is a heltec Automation ESP32 wifi kit v3 and i cannot seem to get it to configure in platformio.ini platform io detects it as a esp32s3 chip but i have tried everywhere to get some support to configure it in the platformio.ini file and i cannot seem to get it to work however following the steps in the manufactuers website it shows up on arduinio IDE perfectly fine and talks to it however trying to migrate to platformio for a project im trying to put on it im getting headache after headache trying to figure out the right libraries and framework settings the manufacture has github repository. GitHub - Heltec-Aaron-Lee/WiFi_Kit_series: Arduino source codes and toolchain for WiFi_Kit_series made by HelTecAutomation. This is the one i used to get it to work in in the arduino ide ive went to expessif, heltecs, amazon anywhere i can get any information so ive been looking and i cannot seem to find the answer im looking for.

Any help would be grateful this is the sample code i started with
[env:heltecv2demo] ; V2 board has 8M flash

board = heltec_wifi_kit_32_v2

framework = arduino

added this
platform_packages =

platformio/framework-espidf@^3.40302.0

platformio/framework-arduinoespressif32@^3.20003.0

board_build.mcu = esp32s3

board_build.f_cpu = 240000000L

monitor_speed = 115200

upload_speed = 921600

upload_port = COM9

monitor_port = COM9

build_flags = -DDEMO=1

-DUSE_SCREEN=1

-DARDUINO_HELTEC_WIFI_KIT_32=1                

-Dregister=                         ; Sinister:  redefine 'register' so FastLED can use that keyword under C++17

-std=gnu++17

-Ofast

Duplicate of