Hello I am new with build errors looking for help

Hello my name is Scott I am new to the community. I am trying to compile Marlin on VSCode for my Ender 3 with a BLTouch. I think I have all the proper extensions installed. When I compile it gets to the end then throws the following errors. Google has not been helpful the past couple of hours I am hoping I may find an answer here. Let me know what information you need from me. Thank you.

There is an inc folder at BIGTREETECH-SKR-mini-E3-master\firmware\V1.2\Marlin-2.0.7.2-SKR-mini-E3-V1.2\Marlin\src\inc

BIGTREETECH-SKR-mini-E3-master is the project workspace folder that was imported

==========================================================================
In file included from Marlin\src\gcode\bedlevel\abl\../../../module/stepper/../../feature/../lcd/ultralcd.h:61:0,
                 from Marlin\src\gcode\bedlevel\abl\../../../module/stepper/../../feature/tmc_util.h:25,
                 from Marlin\src\gcode\bedlevel\abl\../../../module/stepper/trinamic.h:35,
                 from Marlin\src\gcode\bedlevel\abl\../../../module/stepper/indirection.h:44,
                 from Marlin\src\gcode\bedlevel\abl\../../../module/stepper.h:47,
                 from Marlin\src\gcode\bedlevel\abl\G29.cpp:35:
Marlin\src\gcode\bedlevel\abl\../../../module/stepper/../../feature/../lcd/../feature/pause.h:33:10: fatal error: ../inc/MarlinConfigPre.h: No such file or directory
 #include "../inc/MarlinConfigPre.h"
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
In file included from Marlin\src\gcode\calibrate\../../module/stepper/../../feature/../lcd/../feature/pause.h:37:0,
                 from Marlin\src\gcode\calibrate\../../module/stepper/../../feature/../lcd/ultralcd.h:61,
                 from Marlin\src\gcode\calibrate\../../module/stepper/../../feature/tmc_util.h:25,
                 from Marlin\src\gcode\calibrate\../../module/stepper/trinamic.h:35,
                 from Marlin\src\gcode\calibrate\../../module/stepper/indirection.h:44,
                 from Marlin\src\gcode\calibrate\../../module/stepper.h:47,
                 from Marlin\src\gcode\calibrate\G28.cpp:27:
Marlin\src\gcode\calibrate\../../module/stepper/../../feature/../lcd/../feature/../libs/nozzle.h:24:10: fatal error: ../inc/MarlinConfig.h: No such file or directory
 #include "../inc/MarlinConfig.h"
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
*** [.pio\build\STM32F103RC_btt_512K\src\src\gcode\bedlevel\abl\G29.cpp.o] Error 1
*** [.pio\build\STM32F103RC_btt_512K\src\src\gcode\calibrate\G28.cpp.o] Error 1
=========================================================================== [FAILED] Took 24.09 seconds ===========================================================================
Environment           Status    Duration
--------------------  --------  ------------
STM32F103RC_btt_512K  FAILED    00:00:24.085
====================================================================== 1 failed, 0 succeeded in 00:00:24.085 ======================================================================The terminal process "C:\Users\scott\.platformio\penv\Scripts\platformio.exe 'run'" terminated with exit code: 1.

Terminal will be reused by tasks, press any key to close it.

From the errors, the two configuration files appear to be missing. Can you find them in your Marlin and/or config directories?

Which url did you download Marlin from?

Did you also download the Marlin config stuff?

Did you copy the appropriate Ender 3 config files to the correct location?

I don’t gave a 3d printer, so I’m not up to date with folder names etc, apologies for my vagueness!

Cheers,
Norm.

Long filepaths are known to cause random “file not found” problems. Shorten the path by moving the project folder up in the hierarchy or enable Win32 Long Paths as a general countermeasure.