ERROR in Build FileSystem Image

I opened a project that specified a custom partition table for an esp32. I use platformio to Build Filesystem Image and Upload FileSystem Image. That worked fine as the compiled code uploaded and ran.

Now, in a new project, i want to put the default filesystem partition back on. When i do a Build Filesystem image, it is looking for “partitions_singleapp.csv”. I realize this is the “default” partition table but cannot find it.

ERROR:
Could not find the any filesystem section in the partitions table /Users/xxx/.platformio/packages/framework-espidf/components/partition_table/partitions_singleapp.csv

But if i click the error, the “partitions_singleapp.csv” open and appears correct.

EDIT:
In the menuconfig, i do have “Single factory app, no OTA” selected under Partition Table.

Any ideas ?

Absolutely correct. Do you see a filesystem storage section in

? Compare to

Refer to e.g. platform-espressif32/examples/espidf-storage-spiffs at develop · platformio/platform-espressif32 · GitHub. You must give your project a custom partition table with a storage section and reference it in both the platformio.ini and menuconfig.