Error: Could not find the package with 'framework-arduino-lpc176x @ 0.1.3' requirements for your system 'windows_amd64'

Hi im new here
today I tried to uplod my marlin configs to my skr 1.3 board with the tmx2208 drivers and when i press build mvs tells me:

PS F:\downloads\Marlin-2.0.x (1)\Marlin-bugfix-2.0.x> platformio run -e LPC1768
Warning! `env_default` configuration option in section [platformio] is deprecated and will be removed in the next release! Please use `default_envs` instead
Can not remove temporary directory `F:\downloads\Marlin-2.0.x (1)\Marlin-bugfix-2.0.x\.pioenvs`. Please remove it manually to avoid build issues
Processing LPC1768 (platform: https://github.com/p3p/pio-nxplpc-arduino-lpc176x/archive/master.zip; framework: arduino; board: nxp_lpc1768)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tool Manager: Installing framework-arduino-lpc176x @ 0.1.3
Error: Could not find the package with 'framework-arduino-lpc176x @ 0.1.3' requirements for your system 'windows_amd64'
PS F:\downloads\Marlin-2.0.x (1)\Marlin-bugfix-2.0.x> echo "done" >C:\Users\Matan\AppData\Local\Temp\ipc
PS F:\downloads\Marlin-2.0.x (1)\Marlin-bugfix-2.0.x>

I would a appreciate all the help i can get

You are attempting to compile an outdated version of Marlin with a new version of PlatformIO (5.x) which are incompatible with each other.

It is recommended that you download the latest Marlin firmware and use your current config files. Else, you must downgrade PlatformIO.

Duplicate of Build Marlin 2.0 faied due to the 'framework-arduino-lpc176x @ 0.1.3'.

Hello there, I’m also new here and am having the same issue as this thread. I have gone back and looked at the duplicate thread and tried to follow the advice given, but I do not understand how to accomplish this. I apologize about my nativity, I am learning.

I am trying to compile a version of Marlin that has been tweaked for a project that I’m working on. The software was customized back in May, 2020 so I assume that I am trying to compile an outdated version of Marlin with a new version of PlatformIO (since I just downloaded VScode yesterday).

I get the same error message as above and have tried using the older versions of PlatformIO going back to 1.9.1 to compile but continue to get the same error. I don’t know where to go from this point and really do not understand code that much, I’m sorry. Any and all help would be appreciated as I am still learning.

Here is the error:

PS C:\Users\jonno\Documents\LowRiderCNC\Firmware_tt\marlin 2.0 - mpcnc lowrider2 - skr v1.3 tmc5160> platformio run -e LPC1768
Warning! env_default configuration option in section [platformio] is deprecated and will be removed in the next release! Please use default_envs instead
Can not remove temporary directory C:\Users\jonno\Documents\LowRiderCNC\Firmware_tt\marlin 2.0 - mpcnc lowrider2 - skr v1.3 tmc5160\.pioenvs. Please remove it manually to avoid build issues
Processing LPC1768 (platform: https://github.com/p3p/pio-nxplpc-arduino-lpc176x/archive/master.zip; framework: arduino; board: nxp_lpc1768)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tool Manager: Installing framework-arduino-lpc176x @ 0.1.3
Error: Could not find the package with ‘framework-arduino-lpc176x @ 0.1.3’ requirements for your system ‘windows_amd64’
PS C:\Users\jonno\Documents\LowRiderCNC\Firmware_tt\marlin 2.0 - mpcnc lowrider2 - skr v1.3 tmc5160> echo “done” >C:\Users\jonno\AppData\Local\Temp\ipc
PS C:\Users\jonno\Documents\LowRiderCNC\Firmware_tt\marlin 2.0 - mpcnc lowrider2 - skr v1.3 tmc5160>

Please open your own topic with the details of which exact Marlin version that is (link) and with what PlatformIO that compiled.