When using PlatformIO on Visual Studio 2022 running Arduino, how would I import Libtorch?

Hello. I have PlatformIO setup to run Arduino on Visual Studio 2022 and I would like to include Libtorch, which is a machine learning library in C++.
I’m using Windows 10.

I’m using an Arduino Uno, which I know is too small for ML. If I could just get the the code built successfully with #include <torch/torch.h> in the main.cpp file this would answer my question. This would mean LibTorch is available to use.

In the Libtorch documentation they show there is a CMakeLists.txt file required to build.
These are the steps to build Libtorch in C++

We don’t have to get too deep into the specifics of Libtorch, I just need the build to also look to a CMakeLists.txt file when building from the .ini file.
I tried putting the contents of the CMakeLists.txt into .ini and running the .ini file and CMakeLists.txt files with &&.
Thank you.

And the target machine is your desktop computer or a microcontroller of some sort?

And the target machine is your desktop computer or a microcontroller of some sort?

An Arduino Uno, which I know is too small for a neural network. I plan on getting an Nvidia Jetson eventually.
But, the answer to the OP will just be whatever gets the script to build successfully with #include <torch/torch.h> in the program.