When I use esp32 smart display library it throws an error

All these errors wile compiling someone help me fix these: .pio/libdeps/esp32dev/esp32_smartdisplay/src/esp32_smartdisplay.c: In function ‘smartdisplay_init’:
.pio/libdeps/esp32dev/esp32_smartdisplay/src/esp32_smartdisplay.c:238:11: error: ‘BCKL’ undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean ‘SCK’?
pinMode(BCKL, OUTPUT);
^~~~
SCK
.pio/libdeps/esp32dev/esp32_smartdisplay/src/esp32_smartdisplay.c:238:11: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
Compiling .pio\build\esp32dev\lib901\esp32_smartdisplay\lvgl_st7796_spi.c.o
.pio/libdeps/esp32dev/esp32_smartdisplay/src/esp32_smartdisplay.c:248:22: error: ‘LCD_WIDTH’ undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean ‘LV_WIN_H’?
disp_drv.hor_res = LCD_WIDTH;
^~~~~~~~~
LV_WIN_H
.pio/libdeps/esp32dev/esp32_smartdisplay/src/esp32_smartdisplay.c:249:22: error: ‘LCD_HEIGHT’ undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean ‘LV_KEY_RIGHT’?
disp_drv.ver_res = LCD_HEIGHT;
^~~~~~~~~~
LV_KEY_RIGHT

I assume that you have not configured one of the libraries used in your project correctly.

The error message alone without further details such as the libraries and the code you are using cannot be used to determine the cause.

Therefore, please show at least the content of the platformio.ini as well as the smallest possible example code to reproduce the error.

Otherwise only a crystal ball can help.

Hi, did you fix it? I´m having the same issue.

Since unfortunately no information has been provided so far, I assume that this library is meant: PlatformIO Registry

This library requires special board definitions: GitHub - rzeldent/platformio-espressif32-sunton: Board definitions for the Sunton Smart display boards (CYD Cheap Yellow Display). These definitions contain not only contain the CPU information but also the connections and devices present on the board..

A detailed explanation can be found in the description of the library.

The author provides also a bare minimum project:

Please note the warning in this repository!
Otherwise the board definitions will not be cloned!

Thank you it compiled and worked correctly!