Vscode platformIO asked python path again and again

I am using Kubuntu22.04, VSCode 1.88.0.

While starting VSCode, platformIO start ask python path, like attachment. Then I choose I have Python button and specified the python in my PC. I am sure I have set the correct path. However, it pops out again and again, and never see my setting.

I have installed anaconda3 in my PC, and the python version is 3.11.

How can I solve it?

thx

platformio

Here is the detailed report from platformIO

Error: Can not find Python Interpreter. Please install Python 3.6 or above manually
	at MA.whereIsPython (/opt/VSCode-linux-x64/data/extensions/platformio.platformio-ide-3.3.3-linux-x64/node_modules/platformio-node-helpers/dist/index.js:1:961239)
	at async MA.install (/opt/VSCode-linux-x64/data/extensions/platformio.platformio-ide-3.3.3-linux-x64/node_modules/platformio-node-helpers/dist/index.js:1:964362)
	at async k.install (/opt/VSCode-linux-x64/data/extensions/platformio.platformio-ide-3.3.3-linux-x64/dist/extension.js:1:9310)
	at async /opt/VSCode-linux-x64/data/extensions/platformio.platformio-ide-3.3.3-linux-x64/dist/extension.js:1:45166...

Have you installed Linux: `apt-get install python3-venv` · Issue #85 · platformio/platformio-core-installer · GitHub ?

to your question, no.
But I have installed anaconda, and created a basic virtual env.

anaconda is not supported by PlatformIO.