We’re happy to announce updated support for the libopencm3 project - a free and open-source firmware library for various ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers.
The project is actively being developed so not all subsystems of the microcontrollers might be supported. The API of the framework is NOT yet considered stable, so changes to function names, macro names, etc. can happen at any time without prior notice!
What is new:
- Updated the libopencm3 package according to the latest changes
- Improved support for the native libopencm3 linker scripts
Use PlatformIO and its professional 1-Click solutions (PIO Unified Debugger, PIO Unit Testing) without dependencies to 3rd party tools or build systems. Everything works out-of-the-box. All famous operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux) and over 10+ popular IDEs are ready to make you happy.
- Official libopencm3 Developer Documentation
- PlatformIO Documentation for libopencm3 framework
- Supported development platforms
- Supported boards
Your friends at PlatformIO