Undefined reference to function "that I don't know"

Hello, I don’t really know how to explain my projects. Basically, I want to connect to my esp8266 and in my code I have an error and I have no idea why. So that’s why I’m calling on you for help. Thanks :smiley:
this is the error I got:

c:/users/iceskull/.platformio/packages/toolchain-xtensa/bin/…/lib/gcc/xtensa-lx106-elf/10.3.0/…/…/…/…/xtensa-lx106-elf/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\huzzah\src\main.cpp.o:(.text.setup+0x84): undefined reference to _ZN5Servo6attachEi' c:/users/iceskull/.platformio/packages/toolchain-xtensa/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-lx106-elf/10.3.0/../../../../xtensa-lx106-elf/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\huzzah\src\main.cpp.o:(.text.setup+0xfc): undefined reference to _ZN5Servo6attachEi’
c:/users/iceskull/.platformio/packages/toolchain-xtensa/bin/…/lib/gcc/xtensa-lx106-elf/10.3.0/…/…/…/…/xtensa-lx106-elf/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\huzzah\src\main.cpp.o:(.text.setup+0x10a): undefined reference to _ZN5Servo6attachEi' c:/users/iceskull/.platformio/packages/toolchain-xtensa/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-lx106-elf/10.3.0/../../../../xtensa-lx106-elf/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\huzzah\src\main.cpp.o:(.text.startup._GLOBAL__sub_I_etat1+0x0): undefined reference to _ZN5ServoC1Ev’
c:/users/iceskull/.platformio/packages/toolchain-xtensa/bin/…/lib/gcc/xtensa-lx106-elf/10.3.0/…/…/…/…/xtensa-lx106-elf/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\huzzah\src\main.cpp.o:(.text.startup._GLOBAL__sub_I_etat1+0xd): undefined reference to _ZN5ServoC1Ev' c:/users/iceskull/.platformio/packages/toolchain-xtensa/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-lx106-elf/10.3.0/../../../../xtensa-lx106-elf/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\huzzah\src\main.cpp.o:(.text.startup._GLOBAL__sub_I_etat1+0x16): undefined reference to _ZN5ServoC1Ev’
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
*** [.pio\build\huzzah\firmware.elf] Error 1

This is the Servo::attach(int) function. I assume you’re using the built-in Arduino/libraries/Servo at master · esp8266/Arduino · GitHub library and have not ever installed a global library in PlatformIO that would conflict with Servo.h. At first I’d recommend removing the c:/users/iceskull/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif8266 and c:/users/iceskull/.platformio/.cache folders and rebuilding the project, so that a fresh copy of the framework, which contains Servo, is downloaded.

it doesn’t work … :pensive:
the same error reappears

i found my mistake, i download the wrong servo library for esp8266