Unable to find CMSIS-DAP device

Hi,
I am on Windows 10 and Python 2.7 using PlatformIO version 3.5 and am trying to download a simple blink example to an RFDuino board.

When I run “pio run --verbose --target upload” I get the following output:

[12/30/17 15:34:22] Processing rfduino (platform: nordicnrf51; board: rfduino; framework: arduino)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Collected 2 compatible libraries
Looking for dependencies…
No dependencies
“openocd” -s C:\Users\harishsk.platformio\packages\tool-openocd -f scripts/interface/cmsis-dap.cfg -f scripts/target/nrf51.cfg -c “program {{.pioenvs\rfduino\firmware.hex}} verify reset; shutdown;”
GNU ARM Eclipse 64-bits Open On-Chip Debugger 0.10.0-00114-g8419536 (2017-04-18-21:56)

Licensed under GNU GPL v2
For bug reports, read
http://openocd.org/doc/doxygen/bugs.html
Info : auto-selecting first available session transport “swd”. To override use ‘transport select ’.
cortex_m reset_config sysresetreq
adapter speed: 1000 kHz

Error: unable to find CMSIS-DAP device
Error: No Valid JTAG Interface Configured.
*** [upload] Error -1
============================= [ERROR] Took 2.27 seconds =============================

I have a valid COM port. But I havent been able to find any information on what to do to get the RFDuino to be seen as a CMSIS-DAP device.

I would appreciate any help you can provide for me to be able to start downloading code to this board.

thanks,