Two environments with different actions were specified for the same target (ESP-DSP)

I am trying to compile PlatformIO project with ESP-DSP on ESP32-S3 and I am getting error during compilation:

Two environments with different actions were specified for the same target: F:\items\ESP32\XiaoO.pio\build\esp32-s3-devkitc-1\components\espressif__esp-dsp\modules\support\cplx_gen\dsps_cplx_gen.o
(action 1: xtensa-esp32s3-elf-gcc -DPLATFORMIO=60110 -DARDUINO_ESP32S3_DEV -DARDUINO_USB_MODE=1 -DARDUINO_RUNNING_CORE=1 -DARDUINO_EVENT_RUNNING_CORE=1 -DBOARD_HAS_PSRAM -D_GNU_SOURCE -DIDF_VER="4.4.4" -DESP_PLATFORM -D_POSIX_READER_WRITER_LOCKS -c -o dsps_cplx_gen.o dsps_cplx_gen.S)
(action 2: xtensa-esp32s3-elf-gcc -mlongcalls -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -Werror=all -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-error=unused-variable -Wno-error=deprecated-declarations -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-sign-compare -ggdb -Og -fmacro-prefix-map=F:/items/ESP32/XiaoO=. -fmacro-prefix-map=F:/PlatformIO/packages/framework-espidf@3.40404.0=IDF -fstrict-volatile-bitfields -Wno-error=unused-but-set-variable -fno-jump-tables -fno-tree-switch-conversion -DPLATFORMIO=60110 -DARDUINO_ESP32S3_DEV -DARDUINO_USB_MODE=1 -DARDUINO_RUNNING_CORE=1 -DARDUINO_EVENT_RUNNING_CORE=1 -DBOARD_HAS_PSRAM -D_GNU_SOURCE -DIDF_VER="4.4.4" -DESP_PLATFORM -D_POSIX_READER_WRITER_LOCKS -c -o dsps_cplx_gen.o dsps_cplx_gen.S)
File “F:\PlatformIO\platforms\espressif32\builder\frameworks\espidf.py”, line 684, in compile_source_files

I don’t what could cause it and how to resolve it.

Can you upload the whole project?

I have found the answer. You can add the following line.

board_build.esp-idf.preserve_source_file_extension= yes

board_build.esp-idf.preserve_source_file_extension= yes

are you adding this to platformio.ini file ?
When I add that line to my project the board just keeps rebooting.