Tflite build problem (undefined reference to `__xx')

In order to do the migration on cortex-m4 cpu (non-arduino platform), my first task was to deploy a tensorflowlite model on arduino nano 33 ble.
In this way, arduino’s official library is no longer appropriate.
To do this, I rebuilt the cortex-m4 library in the tflite-micro open source library.
Then I compiled and linked through platformio ide, but in the end I had a problem:

Linking .pio\build\nano33ble\firmware.elf
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\nano33ble\lib995\libthird_party.a(arm_elementwise_add_s8.c.o): in function `arm_elementwise_add_s8':
arm_elementwise_add_s8.c:(.text.arm_elementwise_add_s8+0x114): undefined reference to `__sadd16'
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: arm_elementwise_add_s8.c:(.text.arm_elementwise_add_s8+0x122): undefined reference to `__sadd16'
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: arm_elementwise_add_s8.c:(.text.arm_elementwise_add_s8+0x138): undefined reference to `__sadd16'
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: arm_elementwise_add_s8.c:(.text.arm_elementwise_add_s8+0x142): undefined reference to `__sadd16'
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\nano33ble\lib995\libthird_party.a(arm_elementwise_mul_s8.c.o): in function `arm_elementwise_mul_s8':
arm_elementwise_mul_s8.c:(.text.arm_elementwise_mul_s8+0xba): undefined reference to `__sadd16'
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\nano33ble\lib995\libthird_party.a(arm_elementwise_mul_s8.c.o):arm_elementwise_mul_s8.c:(.text.arm_elementwise_mul_s8+0xca): more undefined references to `__sadd16' follow
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\nano33ble\lib995\libthird_party.a(arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8.c.o): in function `arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8':
arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8.c:(.text.arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8+0x39a): undefined reference to `__smlabb'
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8.c:(.text.arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8+0x3b2): undefined reference to `__smlatt'
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8.c:(.text.arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8+0x3be): undefined reference to `__smlabb'
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8.c:(.text.arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8+0x3ca): undefined reference to `__smlatt'
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8.c:(.text.arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8+0x3f0): undefined reference to `__smlabb'
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8.c:(.text.arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8+0x408): undefined reference to `__smlatt'
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8.c:(.text.arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8+0x414): undefined reference to `__smlabb'
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8.c:(.text.arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8+0x420): undefined reference to `__smlatt'
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8.c:(.text.arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8+0x44c): undefined reference to `__smlabb'
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8.c:(.text.arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8+0x464): undefined reference to `__smlatt'
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8.c:(.text.arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8+0x470): undefined reference to `__smlabb'
c:/users/svipv/.platformio/packages/toolchain-gccarmnoneeabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8.c:(.text.arm_depthwise_conv_3x3_s8+0x47c): undefined reference to `__smlatt'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

I located where these symbols appear, and they are at: lib\ third_party\ cmsis_nn\ Include\ Internal\ arm_nn_compiler.h

#if (defined(__ARM_FEATURE_DSP) && (__ARM_FEATURE_DSP == 1))

// Common intrinsics
    #define SMLABB __smlabb
    #define SMLATT __smlatt
    #define QADD __qadd
    #define QSUB8 __qsub8
    #define QSUB16 __qsub16
    #define SADD16 __sadd16

I looked at the official version of arduino’s tflite and found that this file is not in its cmsis_nn. I believe this is a new feature, but how can I overcome it?

Do you think these symbols (_ _ smlabb) were built by the arm-gcc compiler?
I can’t find their definitions in the source code.

Tflite-micro is the latest version in github, And use the default script to configure the compilation environment: tensorflow/lite/micro/tools/make/arm_gcc_download.sh

Has anyone ever experienced such a thing?
Please let me know!