Suddenly issue at upload esp32

Can anybody say what goes wrong? For month, the plattformio with VisualStudioCode works without problems.
Now i have issue to upload the firmware file.

In the Log below, is written that missing the bootloader file. That is right. In the path there are many files like named “bootloader_xxx_40m.bin”. If I change the filename to the searched file it works. But what is happend?
How can I solve the issue?

Configuring upload protocol...
AVAILABLE: esp-prog, espota, esptool, iot-bus-jtag, jlink, minimodule, olimex-arm-usb-ocd, olimex-arm-usb-ocd-h, olimex-arm-usb-tiny-h, olimex-jtag-tiny, tumpa
CURRENT: upload_protocol = esptool
Looking for upload port...
Auto-detected: COM3
Uploading .pio\build\esp32doit-devkit-v1\firmware.bin
usage: esptool write_flash [-h] [--erase-all]
                           [--flash_freq {keep,40m,26m,20m,80m}]
                           [--flash_mode {keep,qio,qout,dio,dout}]
                           [--flash_size FLASH_SIZE]
                           [--spi-connection SPI_CONNECTION] [--no-progress]
                           [--verify] [--encrypt]
                           [--encrypt-files <address> <filename> [<address> <filename> ...]]
                           [--ignore-flash-encryption-efuse-setting]
                           [--compress | --no-compress]
                           <address> <filename> [<address> <filename> ...]
esptool write_flash: error: argument <address> <filename>: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Dirk\\.platformio\\packages\\framework-arduinoespressif32\\tools\\sdk\\esp32\\bin\\bootloader__40m.bin'
*** [upload] Error 2

my PlattformIO.ini

[env:esp32dev]
board_build.partitions = min_spiffs.csv
board = esp32dev
framework = arduino
extends = esp32
platform = espressif32 ;https://github.com/platformio/platform-espressif32.git#feature/arduino-upstream
monitor_filters = esp32_exception_decoder
platform_packages = framework-arduinoespressif32 ; @https://github.com/espressif/arduino-esp32.git#idf-release/v4.4

monitor_speed = 115200
lib_deps = 
	michalmonday/CSV Parser@^0.2.1
	bblanchon/ArduinoJson@^6.18.5
	esphome/ESPAsyncWebServer-esphome@^2.1.0
	thomasfredericks/Bounce2@^2.70
	ayushsharma82/WebSerial@^1.3.0

Seems like the computation of the flash mode is screwed up, there should be dio, qio etc in between the two __.

Do you manually modify the board_build.flash_mode, to e.g. an empty string? I can’t verify it because you use extends = esp32 but don’t show the [esp32] section.

As a general countermeasure, remove C:\Users\\Dirk\.platformio\packages\framework-arduinoespressif32 and C:\Users\Dirk\.platformio\platforms\espressif32 and rebuild the project.

Thank you.
My issue is solved.
I just removed C:\Users\Dirk\.platformio\platforms\espressif32 and rebuild the project.