STM32L0 LRWAN Discovery kit (B-L072Z-LRWAN1) Support

Hi All,

Summary: The STM32Cube framework in PlatformIO for the ST DISCO-L072CZ-LRWAN1 board is the standard STM32L0 HAL and does not include the Semtech drivers and other utilities to properly support this board.

Longer version: I have a project currently development using the B-L072Z-LRWAN1 board from ST, and we were interested in trying out the PlatformIO environment with it. Our application is based on the LoRaWAN software expansion for STM32Cube package from ST which includes additional drivers (SX1272, 1276), board support files and examples over the standard L0 HAL package.

Unfortunately this package duplicates aspects of the standard STM32L0 HAL and is standalone in its own right, potentially making integration difficult. Can anybody suggest the best way to extend or replace the standard STM32Cube framework with the correct framework?

Thanks

Jonathan

You can try to omit framework =*** field in platformio.ini. After that, you can organize your project manually.
You can copy a custom STM32Cube into project/lib/STM32Cube folder.

Custom flags Redirecting...

Hi Jonathan,

I have just received my board and I would like to know if you successfully used it with platform.io ?

If yes, would you mind sharing what you have customized ?

Cheers
David