Privat libary's source file not included

Hello, I have been trying for hours to include a private library with no success. I am using VSCode in portable mode with PlatformIO. I have placed the header files (test.h and test.cpp) according to the instructions in the /lib/test/ folder. The test.h file seems to be recognized and included, but not the test.cpp file. Here is an example project:

main.ccp

#include <Arduino.h>
#include "test.h"

void setup() {
  // put your setup code here, to run once:

Serial.begin(115200);
  Serial.println();
  Serial.println("test");
}

void loop() {
  // put your main code here, to run repeatedly:

//Serial.println("test");
  doSome();
}

test.h

#ifndef TEST_H
#define TEST_H

void doSome(void);

#endif

test.ccp

#include "test.h"

#include <stdio.h>

void doSome(void) {

static int i;

i++;
    //printf("test")
    Serial.println("test");

}

terminal output when compiling:

Processing adafruit_feather_esp32_v2 (platform: espressif32; board: adafruit_feather_esp32_v2; framework: arduino)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Verbose mode can be enabled via `-v, --verbose` option
CONFIGURATION: https://docs.platformio.org/page/boards/espressif32/adafruit_feather_esp32_v2.html
PLATFORM: Espressif 32 (2023.1.1) > Adafruit Feather ESP32 V2
HARDWARE: ESP32 240MHz, 320KB RAM, 8MB Flash
DEBUG: Current (cmsis-dap) External (cmsis-dap, esp-bridge, esp-prog, iot-bus-jtag, jlink, minimodule, olimex-arm-usb-ocd, olimex-arm-usb-ocd-h, olimex-arm-usb-tiny-h, olimex-jtag-tiny, tumpa)
PACKAGES:
 - framework-arduinoespressif32 @ 2.0.6
 - tool-esptoolpy @ 1.40404.0 (4.4.4)
 - tool-mklittlefs @ 1.203.210628 (2.3)
 - tool-mkspiffs @ 2.230.0 (2.30)
 - toolchain-xtensa-esp32 @ 8.4.0+2021r2-patch5
LDF: Library Dependency Finder -> https://bit.ly/configure-pio-ldf
LDF Modes: Finder ~ chain, Compatibility ~ soft
Found 32 compatible libraries
Scanning dependencies...
Dependency Graph
|-- test
Building in release mode
Compiling .pio\build\adafruit_feather_esp32_v2\src\main.cpp.o
Linking .pio\build\adafruit_feather_esp32_v2\firmware.elf
c:/users/christian/.platformio/packages/toolchain-xtensa-esp32/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\adafruit_feather_esp32_v2\src\main.cpp.o:(.literal._Z4loopv+0x0): undefined reference to `doSome()'
c:/users/christian/.platformio/packages/toolchain-xtensa-esp32/bin/../lib/gcc/xtensa-esp32-elf/8.4.0/../../../../xtensa-esp32-elf/bin/ld.exe: .pio\build\adafruit_feather_esp32_v2\src\main.cpp.o: in function `loop()':
C:\Dev\ESP32\test/src/main.cpp:10: undefined reference to `doSome()'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
*** [.pio\build\adafruit_feather_esp32_v2\firmware.elf] Error 1
============================================================================================================================================================================== [FAILED] Took 2.66 seconds ==============================================================================================================================================================================

*  The terminal process "C:\Users\Christian\.platformio\penv\Scripts\platformio.exe 'run'" terminated with exit code: 1. 
 *  Terminal will be reused by tasks, press any key to close it. 

I’m not sure if this issue could be related to using the portable version of VSCode and the non-portability of PlatformIO.

Is this file really called test.ccp or test.cpp?

Please show a screenshot of the VSCode “File” sidebar that shows your folder structure.

OMG… really?? it seems that i was pretty tired…
unbelievable! Thank you very much.
But i was also triing with .c instead c++ source with out success. but it was late… i tried a gain soon!
thx