Precompiled Library issue with nrfcrypto

I’ll preface this by saying I did see some other forum posts which seemed to describe similar issues but I couldn’t figure it out after quite a lot of struggle. I’m also not sure if this is the right category.

The issue I’m facing is the precompiled archive libnrf_cc310_0.9.13-no-interrupts.a only includes properly when placed at .platformio/platforms/nordicnrf52/builder/ - this has allowed me to continue some development, but I would like for my collaborators to be able to compile the project without moving this file to some seemingly arbitrary location.

The structure in question looks like this:
lib > Adafruit_nRFCrypto > src > nrf_cc310 > libnrf_cc310_0.9.13-no-interrupts.a
That’s how it is in the adafruit library repo, and I’d like to keep it there.

The way this works with normal Arduino (as far as I know) is that an ldflags line in Adafruit_nRFCrypto like ldflags=libnrf_cc310_0.9.13-no-interrupts.a tells the core to look for this, but I can’t figure out how to tell PIO to look in the right spot. I also had to change this line from it’s original to get it to work at all.

Some of the solutions I’ve seen use linker(?) flags in platformio.ini to add another location to look for precompiled libraries, but I just couldn’t figure it out.

Thanks for any help in advance :slight_smile: