"PlatformIO" selects the board's bug??

When I select the board, enter the name of the board in the input box and the program will jump to the main page. I do not know why

Do you mean when you start to type a board name in that field that the PIO Home screen blanks (or that could be another bug I just found as I’m running a later beta version)? Or is it you’re pressing enter after finding a match, thus in effect pressing the ‘finish’ button?

What exactly do you mean by ‘main page’?

Or are you experiencing the issue where you can’t enter text, which is due to a bug in VSCode that hasn’t been fixed yet. The workaround being to double-click on the PIO Home tab so it regains keyboard focus.

Sorry, my English is not good:joy::joy:. “main page” is the Home page of PlatformIO. When I enter text in the board selection box, I will jump to the PlatformIO Home page.

I’m running the beta version so my behaviour is different. Am I right in assuming that in the video in this issue, that when it goes blank for me, you get the main PIO home screen again?

It has been fixed in this commit, so you should get it in the PlatformIO 4.1 update (which is very close to release).

1 Like