Platformio remote upload error

I am trying to upload the code to NodeMCU remotely with the help of remote agent and its giving following error.

Verbose mode can be enabled via -v, --verbose option
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘endswith’:
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/platformio/builder/main.py”, line 153:
env.SConscript("$BUILD_SCRIPT")
File “/home/pi/.platformio/packages/tool-scons/script/…/engine/SCons/Script/SConscript.py”, line 541:
return _SConscript(self.fs, *files, **subst_kw)
File “/home/pi/.platformio/packages/tool-scons/script/…/engine/SCons/Script/SConscript.py”, line 250:
exec file in call_stack[-1].globals
File “/home/pi/.platformio/platforms/espressif8266_stage/builder/main.py”, line 334:

target_elf = env.BuildProgram()
File “/home/pi/.platformio/packages/tool-scons/script/…/engine/SCons/Environment.py”, line 224:
return self.method(*nargs, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/platformio/builder/tools/platformio.py”, line 60:
env.BuildFrameworks(env.get(“PIOFRAMEWORK”))
File “/home/pi/.platformio/packages/tool-scons/script/…/engine/SCons/Environment.py”, line 224:
return self.method(*nargs, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/platformio/builder/tools/platformio.py”, line 261:
SConscript(env.GetFrameworkScript(f))
File “/home/pi/.platformio/packages/tool-scons/script/…/engine/SCons/Script/SConscript.py”, line 604:
return method(*args, **kw)
File “/home/pi/.platformio/packages/tool-scons/script/…/engine/SCons/Script/SConscript.py”, line 541:
return _SConscript(self.fs, *files, **subst_kw)
File “/home/pi/.platformio/packages/tool-scons/script/…/engine/SCons/Script/SConscript.py”, line 250:
exec file in call_stack[-1].globals
File “/home/pi/.platformio/platforms/espressif8266_stage/builder/frameworks/arduino.py”, line 31:

“framework-arduinoespressif8266”), “tools”, “platformio-build.py”))
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/posixpath.py”, line 77:
elif path == ‘’ or path.endswith(’/’):

Also, the remote command giving error for reaching the limit of 50 uploads though I just did 3 successful upload and rest of the uploads were error.

Any clue on this issue?

This is a bug which has been fixed recently. Please run on RPi side this command pio update to update espressif8266_stage dev/platform.

Thank you very much that reported this issue. I upgraded your account to PIO Plus Basic for the 1 month for free. So, you can evaluate PIO Plus features in the full depth.

Having the same issue. Latest version from git

[env:badge]
platform = GitHub - platformio/platform-espressif32: Espressif 32: development platform for PlatformIO
board = nina_w10

Do you use any framework?

framework is arduino. It fails remote. When i upload from the platformio ide on my pc it works.
PIO Version on my pc running remote agent and my local pc is PlatformIO, version 3.6.0a6

Python version on my pc running remote agent is Python 2.7.5
Python version on my pc where local upload is working is Python 2.7.10

Fixed in

Please run pio upgrade --dev. The final release of PIO Core 3.5.5 is coming this week.

I am in Holliday. Will try the fix next week