We are happy to announce the major release of PlatformIO IDE for Microsoft Visual Studio Code (VSCode)
Requires PlatformIO Core 6.0 or above
- Added a new “Dependencies” group to the Project Tasks
- List project dependencies
- Check outdated project dependencies
- Update project dependencies
- Added “Verbose Test” to the Project Tasks
- Added the “Test” button to the PlatformIO Toolbar
- Switched to the official PlatformIO Core 6.0 public API
- Updated installer script to v1.1.2
- Ensure that the PlatformIO Core installer script is not corrupted (issue #3084)
- Removed deprecated “updates” related command in favor of project dependency management (issue #3219)
- Fixed a bug with the handling of package registry mirrors
See PlatformIO IDE 2.5.0 for VSCode Release Notes for details.
Please navigate to “VSCode > View > Extensions” and click “Update”.
Your friends at PlatformIO