We’re happy to announce the next release of PlatformIO IDE for VSCode 1.3.0!
What is new
- Configure time in milliseconds after which reopen Serial Port Monitor using new option
- Added “Update All” (platforms, packages, libraries) quick access command to “PlatformIO Activity” (left sidebar) (issue #335)
- Improvements for PIO Unified Debugger:
- Fixed issue when using BlackMagic Probe in pair with Atmel SAMD20/SAMD21 based boards
- Improved running to debug_init_break on startup
See PlatformIO IDE for VSCode Release Notes for details.
VSCode > View > Extensions > Check for Extension Updates.