PlatformIO IDE 2.0 Beta 1 and PlatformIO Core 3.3 are released!
We greatly appreciate our PlatformIO Plus customers. We could not imagine these releases without their support! New features are coming soon!
- Completely rewritten in React
- PlatformIO Home
- Library Manager
- Board Explorer
- Platform Manager
- New PlatformIO IDE Installer
- Asynchronous tasks
- Compatible with Anaconda
- Allowed disabling non-required Atom’s dependencies
- No need to install Python on Windows
- Added command/hotkey for PIO Core
PlatformIO Library Registry statistics with new pio lib stats command
- Recently updated and added libraries
- Recent and popular keywords
- Featured libraries (today, week, month)
List built-in libraries based on development platforms with a new pio lib builtin command
List supported frameworks, SDKs with a new pio platform frameworks command
Visual Studio Code extension for PlatformIO (issue #619)
Package version as “Repository URL” in manifest of development version (
Improvements and bug fixes.
See PIO Core 3.3 Release Notes for details.
PlatformIO IDE: Please click on Settings in Toolbar and follow to
PlatformIO Core: Please run
pio upgradecommand in a Terminal.