Platformio ERROR open Home

I use PIO as a plugin in VScode. Everything worked, but a few days after installation when I want to go to the PIO home page, the following error appears:
Error: Error: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C: \ Users \ tichy \ .platformio \ penv \ lib \ site-packages \ uvicorn \ loops \ auto.py", line 3, in auto_loop_setup
    import uvloop # noqa
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'uvloop'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C: \ Users \ tichy \ .platformio \ penv \ lib \ site-packages \ platformio \ __ main__.py", line 109, in main
    cli () # pylint: disable = no-value-for-parameter
  File "C: \ Users \ tichy \ .platformio \ penv \ lib \ site-packages \ click \ core.py", line 829, in __call__
    return self.main (* args, ** kwargs)
  File "C: \ Users \ silent \ .platformio \ penv \ lib \ site-packages \ click \ co ...

Code translation and flashing to the processor works, but no action can be taken that the home page requires.

Thank you for any help

Seems to me like your PlatformIO core installation is corrupted. I’d recommend a clean reinstall.

Remove the PlatformIO VSCode extension, close VSCOde, remove the entire C:\Users\tichy\.platformio folder, restart VSCode and reinstall the PlatformIO extension there.

Edit: I found this out via another users discovery here: PIO home will not load

Change the extension settings for the PIO Home Http Port to be something just outside the range that is auto assigned when the setting has the default value of 0.

Im very tired but if that isn’t clear I will send a screenshot.

This will at the very least solve the PIO Home problems… (I was having sporratic errors trying to load PIO home and uninstalling PIO extension and ALL settings and extension directories… even doing a fresh install of vscode didn’t help… it was a false positive solution)