We’re happy to announce the next release of PlatformIO Core 4.0.3!
What is new
- Added support for multi-environment PlatformIO project for CLion IDE (issue #2824)
.cclsLSP file for Vim cross references, hierarchies, completion and semantic highlighting (issue #2952)
- Added support for PLATFORMIO_DISABLE_COLOR system environment variable which disables color ANSI-codes in a terminal output (issue #2956)
- Updated SCons tool to 3.1.1
- Remove ProjectConfig cache when “platformio.ini” was modified outside
- Fixed an issue with PIO Unified Debugger on Windows OS when debug server is piped
- Fixed an issue when –upload-port CLI flag does not override declared upload_port option in “platformio.ini” (Project Configuration File)See PlatformIO 4.0.3 Release Notes for details.
- Atom: Menu: PlatformIO > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
- VSCode: Left Sidebar > PlatformIO (icon) > Quick Access > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
Terminal: Please run
pio upgradecommand in terminal.
The PlatformIO Team