We’re happy to announce the next release of PlatformIO Core 4.0.1!
What is new
- Print debug tool name for the active debugging session
- Do not shutdown PIO Home Server for “upgrade” operations (issue #2784)
- Improved computing of project check sum (structure, configuration) and avoid unnecessary rebuilding
- Improved printing of tabulated results
- Automatically normalize file system paths to UNIX-style for Project Generator (issue #2857)
- Ability to set “databaseFilename” for VSCode and C/C++ extension (issue #2825)
- Renamed “enable_ssl” setting to strict_ssl
- Fixed an issue with incorrect escaping of Windows slashes when using PIO Unified Debugger and “piped” openOCD
- Fixed an issue when “debug”, “home”, “run”, and “test” commands were not shown in “platformio --help” CLI
- Fixed an issue with PIO Home’s “No JSON object could be decoded” (issue #2823)
- Fixed an issue when library.json had priority over project configuration for LDF (issue #2867)
See PlatformIO 4.0.1 Release Notes for details.
- Atom: Menu: PlatformIO > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
- VSCode: Left Sidebar > PlatformIO (icon) > Quick Access > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
Terminal: Please run
pio upgradecommand in terminal.
The PlatformIO Team