We’re happy to announce the next release of PlatformIO Core 3.6.6!
- Project Generator: fixed a warning “Property !!! WARNING !!! is not allowed” for VSCode (issue #2243)
- Fixed an issue when PlatformIO Build System does not pick up “mbed_lib.json” files from libraries (issue #2164)
- Fixed an error with conflicting declaration of a prototype (Arduino sketch preprocessor)
- Fixed “FileExistsError” when platformio ci command is used in pair with
- Fixed an issue with incorrect order of project “include” and “src” paths in
See PlatformIO 3.6.6 Release Notes for details.
- Atom: Menu: PlatformIO > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
- VSCode: Left Sidebar > PlatformIO (icon) > Quick Access > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
Terminal: Please run
pio upgradecommand in terminal.
PIO Plus Team