We’re happy to announce the next release of PlatformIO Core 3.6.5!
What is new
- Project Generator: added new targets for CLion IDE “BUILD_VERBOSE” and “MONITOR” (serial port monitor) (issue #359)
- Fixed an issue with slow updating of PlatformIO Core packages on Windows
- Fixed an issue when platformio ci recompiles project if
--keep-build-diroption is passed (issue #2109)
- Fixed an issue when
$PROJECT_HASHtemplate was not expanded for the other directory
***_diroptions in “platformio.ini” (Project Configuration File) (issue #2170)
See PlatformIO 3.6.5 Release Notes for details.
- Atom: Menu: PlatformIO > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
- VSCode: Left Sidebar > PlatformIO (icon) > Quick Access > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
Terminal: Please run
pio upgradecommand in terminal.
PIO Plus Team