We’re happy to announce the next release of PlatformIO Core 3.6.4!
What is new
- Improved Project Generator for Desktop IDEs:
- Fixed an issue with incorrect detecting of compatibility (LDF) between generic library and Arduino or ARM mbed frameworks
- Fixed “Runtime Error: Dictionary size changed during iteration” (issue #2003)
- Fixed an error “Could not extract item…” when extracting TAR archive with symbolic items on Windows platform (issue #2015)
See PlatformIO 3.6.4 Release Notes for details.
- Atom: Menu: PlatformIO > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
- VSCode: Left Sidebar > PlatformIO (icon) > Quick Access > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
Terminal: Please run
pio upgradecommand in terminal.
PIO Plus Team