We’re happy to announce the next release of PlatformIO Core 3.6.2!
What is new
- Improved IntelliSense for PlatformIO IDE for VSCode via passing extra compiler information to C/C++ Code Parser (resolves issues with spurious project’s “Problems”)
- Fixed an issue with VSCode IntelliSense warning about the missed headers located in include folder
- Fixed incorrect wording when initializing/updating project
- Fixed an issue with incorrect order for library dependencies
- Fixed an issue when Library Dependency Finder (LDF) does not handle project src_filter (issue #1905)
- Fixed an issue when Library Dependency Finder (LDF) finds spurious dependencies in
deep+modes (issue #1930)
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
See PlatformIO 3.6.2 Release Notes for details.
- Atom: Menu: PlatformIO > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
- VSCode: Left Sidebar > PlatformIO (icon) > Quick Access > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
Terminal: Please run
pio upgradecommand in terminal.
PIO Plus Team