We’re happy to announce the release of PlatformIO Core 3.5.1, a new bugfix and tooling update for PlatformIO Core 3.5. In this update:
test_speedoption to control a communication baudrate/speed between PIO Unit Testing engine and a target device (issue #1273)
- Show full library version in “Library Dependency Graph” including VCS information (issue #1274)
- Configure a custom firmware/program name in build directory (example)
build_dirin Project Configuration File “platformio.ini”
- Refactored code without “arrow” dependency (resolve issue with “ImportError: No module named backports.functools_lru_cache”)
- Improved support of PIO Unified Debugger for Eclipse Oxygen
- Improved a work in off-line mode
- Fixed project generator for CLion and Qt Creator IDE (issue #1299)
- Fixed PIO Unified Debugger for mbed framework
- Fixed library updates when a version is declared in VCS format (not SemVer)
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
See PlatformIO 3.5.1 Release Notes for details.
- Atom: Menu: PlatformIO > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
ctrl+alt+t, Run Other Tasks > Upgrade PlatformIO Core
PlatformIO Core: Please run