PlatformIO CLI 2.10.0 is released!
- Added support for emonPi, the OpenEnergyMonitor system (issue #687)
- Added support for SPL framework for STM32F0 boards (issue #683)
- Added support for Arduboy DevKit, the game system the size of a credit card
- Updated ARM mbed framework package to v121
- Check program size before uploading to the board (issue #689)
- Improved firmware uploading to Arduino Leonardo based boards (issue #691)
- Fixed issue with
-L relative/pathwhen parsing
Command Line / Terminal
> platformio upgrade # or using `pip` (Python Package Manager) > pip install -U platformio
PlatformIO CLI in PlatformIO IDE
Please click on
Menu: PlatformIO > Upgrade PlatformIO.