PlatformIO and FreeRTOS compilation Error

Hi
I have been trying to compile my FreeRTOS code on PlatformIO for a while, This same code compiled successfully on STM32 Eclipsed based environments and I also imported this same code to PIO and then I configured the FreeRTOS path settings.

Normally, I have been importing most of my eclipse based projects to PIO using stm32cube framework and it always work successfully.

The challenge is that FreeRTOS seem not to compile. I get this error messages,

C:\Users\L-21\AppData\Local\Temp\ccBbu0Mn.s: Assembler messages:
C:\Users\L-21\AppData\Local\Temp\ccBbu0Mn.s:321: Error: selected processor does not support vstmdbeq r0!,{s16-s31}' in Thumb mode C:\Users\L-21\AppData\Local\Temp\ccBbu0Mn.s:323: Error: instruction not allowed in IT block -- stmdb r0!,{r4-r11,r14}’
C:\Users\L-21\AppData\Local\Temp\ccBbu0Mn.s:344: Error: selected processor does not support vldmiaeq r0!,{s16-s31}' in Thumb mode C:\Users\L-21\AppData\Local\Temp\ccBbu0Mn.s:346: Error: instruction not allowed in IT block -- msr psp,r0’
*** [.pio\build\nucleo_f413zh\libfe2\FreeRTOS_Source\portable\GCC\ARM_CM4F\port.o] Error 1
========================================================== [FAILED] Took 5.17 seconds ==========================================================

I finally solved this

hello,How do? plesase help me

Just search the forum, topic and solution is at FreeRTOS with stm32cube framework on NucleoF767ZI.