PIO only works when Atom is running as admin

Hi!

I have some problems with Atom + PIO as pointed here: Sunsetting Atom | The GitHub Blog

PIO give me this errors when Atom is running without admin permissions:

Make sure cmd:'platformio' and cwd:'E:\Meus documentos\ARDUINO\GitHub\iSpindle-for-MQTT-only' exists and have correct ac

cess permissions.

Binaries are found in these folders: C:\Python27\;C:\Python27\Scripts;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\WINDOWS\sys

tem32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technol

ogies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\;D:\Arquivos de programas\Safenet\SAC\x32;D:\Arq

uivos de programas\Safenet\SAC\x64;C:\Program Files\Git\cmd;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Users\Fernando Garcia\AppDat

a\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\Scripts\;C:\Users\Fernando Garcia\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37-32\;C:\User

s\Fernando Garcia\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\Users\Fernando Garcia\AppData\Local\atom\bin;C:\Users\Fernando

Garcia\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\Users\Fernando Garcia\AppData\Local\GitHubDesktop\bin

I would like to know how to fix this problem to prevent problem with new window popping up in file edition.

I can’t run Atom as admin all time.

Best regards.

Do you have the same issue with PlatformIO IDE for VSCode?

Hi!

I haven’t Visual studio in my PC.

Best regards.