Official PlatformIO plugin for JetBrains CLion IDE

this is my platformio.ini

I see no error in it. do you?

Okay, this is a weird issue, either from PIO or Clion.

To resolve it in your case:

• open your platformio.ini
  • rename your first environment from “glowwormluciferin” to “glowwormluciferinfull”
  • re-init PIO
  • update cmake profile list (remove the old one, add new one)

And now code insight is working correctly, don’t ask me why :sweat_smile:

I would suggest this is an issue from Clion, because the “CMakeListsPrivate.txt” generate by PIO seems fine. Maybe environment names are too long ? maybe Clion is using a “match case” or something and triggered on the two environment at the same time when updating code insight because the names of your environments are slightly the same ? Or maybe we both have outdated Clion IDE ?

UPDATE: how to reproduce the issue:
set your first env name (lets say “abc”), and set your second env name.
If the second env name contain anywhere in it the first env name (lets say “averabcty”), then Clion code insight will be buggy. To resolve this, check that all your environment names doesn’t contain another environment name in it.
In your case, if you rename your first env name “glowwormluciferin” to “glowwormluciferinfull”, then code insight will work :ok_hand:

1 Like

Man you rock,
for (int i=0; i<1000000000; i++) thanks!

2 Likes

Hi!

I faced with several errors during my installation of this plugin and I managed to solve them with the help of some research. I made a post about it on my website in case you are struggling too: Use CLion and PlatformIO to Program Your Microcontroller - Jöhet a Java?

I also suggest updating the official documentation of the plugin and the getting started guide because it was hours for me to find out why is displayed everything in red in my code :smiley: