-IInc
    -IMiddlewares/Third_Party/FatFs/src/drivers
lib_deps = 
    Middlewares/Third_Party/FatFs

This is SUCCESS compile.

But. I think this is bad variant.
I don’t like
-IMiddlewares/Third_Party/FatFs/src/drivers

If delete this line (-IMiddlewares/Third_Party/FatFs/src/drivers), then FAILED compile:
Inc/fatfs.h:28:10: fatal error: sd_diskio.h: No such file or directory

This is because the platformio does not see the file in the Middlewares/Third_Party/FatFs/src/drivers

How do I make the platformio look for files in all library directories?
At the same time, I do not want to explicitly indicate src/drivers

This is a common problem. You can find similar questions at the request of Google: “platformio include not found subdirectory”
There is no recursive solution.
Solution option 1: what is in the first message. (build_flags = -IMiddlewares/Third_Party/FatFs/src/drivers)
Solution option 2: create library.json in …/FatFs
More:
https://docs.platformio.org/en/latest/librarymanager/config.html#id5

This is correct – STM32CubeMX generates projects with a different foler structure than PlatformIO expects ot. They’re two different systems, after all. PlatformIO expects the standardized PlatformIO folder structure or the appropriate build flags / library directives for the folder structures.

Also have a look at the example projects for STM32Cube in platform-ststm32/examples at develop · platformio/platform-ststm32 · GitHub.

I can e.g. see you’re putting the whole Drivers/ folder with the STM32HAL and CMSIS in the PlatformIO project, but these aren’t supposed to be there, since they will be sourced from PlatformIO packages (aka loaded in C:\Users\<user>\.platformio\packages\framework-stm32cubef1 in this case). The Drivers/ folder in the project folder will be ignored by PIO during build, since it only builds source files in src/ an the libraries (in lib/ or in the manually declared path), with not-built but included header files sourced from include/.

There are also automated conversion programs as GitHub - ussserrr/stm32pio: Automate managing of STM32CubeMX + PlatformIO projects, as discussed in PlatformIO for stm32 and CubeMX include error - #9 by ussserrr. The topic also contains the same information about the manual way of solving it with build_flags and lib_deps.