We are happy to announce a new dev-platform for ASR Microelectronics ASR605x LoRa SoC and CubeCell series in collaboration with Heltec Automation.
Heltec CubeCell is based on a low-cost, highly integrated and ultra-low power SoC from ASR Microelectronics that effectively combines PSoC 4000 series MCU (ARM Cortex M0+ Core) and Semtech SX1262 transceiver.
- Ultra low-power design (3.5uA in deep sleep mode, even with the RTC clock running)
- LoRaWAN protocol support
- Integrated encryption algorithms
- Solar panel support
- AT command support
- New boards:
- Support for Arduino framework
- Documentation for LoRa configuration
See project examples platform-asrmicro650x/examples at master · HelTecAutomation/platform-asrmicro650x · GitHub
PlatformIO IDE – please navigate to
PIO Home > Platforms > Updates
PlatformIO Core – please run a next CLI command
$ pio update
- The PlatformIO and Heltec Teams