Neovim LSP Errors

Hello!
I’m trying to setup Platform IO on Neovim. I have tried with VSCodium, the error is the same.

Issue

My main issue is with the LSP. I’ve followed instructions here. I assume its due to clangd. I have a couple errors, but the code compiles correctly and it works. I was testing with the blinky example:

#include "Arduino.h"
/*
 * Blink
 * Turns on an LED on for one second,
 * then off for one second, repeatedly.
 */

void setup() {
  // initialize LED digital pin as an output.
  pinMode(LED_BUILTIN, OUTPUT);
}

void loop() {
  // turn the LED on (HIGH is the voltage level)
  digitalWrite(LED_BUILTIN, HIGH);
  // wait for a second
  delay(2000);
  // turn the LED off by making the voltage LOW
  digitalWrite(LED_BUILTIN, LOW);
  // wait for a second
  delay(1000);
}

The error that I get is: In included file: typedef redefinition with different types ('unsigned long long' vs '__uint64_t' (aka 'unsigned long')). I also have this additional information from the LSP:

In included file: typedef redefinition with different types ('unsigned long long' vs '__uint64_t' (aka 'unsigned long'))
c_types.h(36, 29): Error occurred here
types.h(161, 20): Previous definition is here
Arduino.h /home/tlepine/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif8266/cores/esp8266/Arduino.h

From my understanding, clangd imports definition from types.h (/usr/include/sys), but then re-imports the definition from c_types (/home/user/.platformio/packages/framework-arduinoespressif8266/tools/sdk/include) which makes the types overlap?

I also have many other errors with unknown arguments, like Unknown argument '-mlongcalls'; did you mean '-mlong-calls'? or Unknown argument: '-mtext-section-literals'. I’m able to remove these errors by replacing commands inside the compile_commands.json, but since this is generated this won’t do. I added .clangd with the content:

CompileFlags:
  Remove: 
    - -fipa-pta
    - -mlongcalls
    - -free
    - -mtext-section-literals

and the errors were gone, but I don’t know if this is bad practice. If it is, what solution do I have?

Thanks,
Tristan