We’re happy to announce updated support for a new release
v2.2.0 of Zephyr Project - a scalable real-time operating system (RTOS) supporting multiple hardware architectures, optimized for resource-constrained devices, and built with safety and security in mind.
What is new:
- Support for numerous new boards
- Native support for OpenThread module
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Major enhancements in
- Initial support for the 64-bit ARMv8-A architecture (Experimental).
- CANopen protocol support through 3rd party CANopenNode stack
- LoRa support was added through integration of the Semtech LoRaWAN endpoint stack and addition of a new SX1276 LoRa modem driver
- Added support for numerous new boards and shields.
Use PlatformIO and its professional 1-Click solutions (PIO Unified Debugger, PIO Unit Testing) without dependencies to 3rd party tools or build systems. Everything works out-of-the-box. All famous operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux) and over 10+ popular IDEs are ready to make you happy.
- Release notes for
- Documentation for Zephyr framework
- Supported development platforms
- Supported boards