My SKR Mini E3 V2 end-stop doesn't work and merlin compiling keep giving me error, how do I fix this problem?

I watched around 3 videos to make sure I wired everything correctly and look at it again to see if it make to me logically, everything looks to be where it was supposed to be. When I turned on my Ender 3 and Auto-Home, my X end-stop doesn’t activate and stopped like 3/4 of the way (from right to left) for a split second like it registered there instead, then continue to crash into the motor repeatedly. I thought compiling the firmware would but now the board said “connection error” and compiling process give me this… (I tried to reinstalled the frame-work after a few times it failed, still not work)

Tool Manager: Installing platformio/framework-arduinoststm32-maple @ ~3.10000.0
Unpacking  [####################################]  100%
Tool Manager: framework-arduinoststm32-maple @ 3.10000.201129 has been installed!
Verbose mode can be enabled via `-v, --verbose` option
Error: Build environment 'STM32F103RET6_creality_maple' is incompatible 
with BOARD_BTT_SKR_MINI_E3_V2_0. Use one of these: STM32F103RC_btt, STM32F103RC_btt_USB, STM32F103RE_btt, STM32F103RE_btt_USB, STM32F103RC_btt_maple, STM32F103RC_btt_USB_maple, STM32F103RE_btt_maple, STM32F103RE_btt_USB_maple
===================== [FAILED] Took 16.98 seconds =====================

Environment                   Status    Duration
----------------------------  --------  ------------
STM32F103RET6_creality_maple  FAILED    00:00:16.980
================ 1 failed, 0 succeeded in 00:00:16.980 ================
The terminal process "C:\Users\vnhat\.platformio\penv\Scripts\platformio.exe 'run', '--environment', 'STM32F103RET6_creality_maple'" terminated with exit code: 1.

The terminal will be reused by tasks, press any key to close it.

Update: I removed the extra jumper I installed and the Auto Home is now working properly; however, I’m trying to compiling the 2.0.9 Merlin version to no luck, please help.

Marlin throws that error in its script.

You should ask the Marlin developers on why that error occurs and what the correct configuration for your 3D printer is by opening an issue. The PlatformIO core has nothing to do with this error.

Will do! Thanks a bunch!