Multiple Unity test suite in the same file not running on Arduino Nano Every?

So this is my sample file that shows the situation.

#include <unity.h>

#ifdef ARDUINO
#include <Arduino.h>
#endif

void test_from_test_suite_01(void) {
    TEST_ASSERT_EQUAL(32, 32);
}

void test_from_test_suite_02(void) {
    TEST_ASSERT_EQUAL(34, 34);
}

void setup() {
    #ifdef ARDUINO
    delay(2000); //Delay to ensure communication is up.
    #endif    

//Run the tests from the first test suite
    UNITY_BEGIN();
    RUN_TEST(test_from_test_suite_01);
    UNITY_END();

//Now run a test from the second test suite
    UNITY_BEGIN();
    RUN_TEST(test_from_test_suite_02);
    UNITY_END();
}

void loop() {}

#ifndef ARDUINO
int main(void) {
    setup();

return 0;
}
#endif

When I compile and run this using the native toolchain (Clang on Mac) then the above will output the results of both tests, grouped into two separate groupings with summaries. Like so:

Processing dummy in native environment
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Building...
Testing...
test/dummy/dummyMain.cpp:23:test_dummy_01       [PASSED]

-----------------------
1 Tests 0 Failures 0 Ignored
OK
test/dummy/dummyMain.cpp:28:test_dummy_02       [PASSED]

-----------------------
OK
==================================================== [PASSED] Took 0.76 seconds ====================================================

Test    Environment    Status    Duration
------  -------------  --------  ------------
dummy   native         PASSED    00:00:00.762
==================================================== 1 succeeded in 00:00:00.762 ====================================================

But when I run the code on the Arduino Nano Every environment, then just the first unit test runs. The output looks like this:

Testing...
If you don't see any output for the first 10 secs, please reset board (press reset button)

test/dummy/dummyMain.cpp:22:test_from_test_suite_01     [PASSED]
-----------------------
==================================================== [PASSED] Took 8.42 seconds ====================================================

Test    Environment    Status    Duration
------  -------------  --------  ------------
dummy   nano_every     PASSED    00:00:08.420
==================================================== 1 succeeded in 00:00:08.420 ====================================================

This looks like a bug to me?
To be clear, in this example, I could of course put both tests inside the same UNITY_BEGIN()/UNITY_END() block, but in reality I have dozens of tests in separate files. If I call them all from within the same UNITY_BEGIN()/UNITY_END() block, then the file links will point to the file where UNITY_BEGIN()/UNITY_END() are stated, not the file where the test is located, and that makes it a pain to find tests when they fail…

No-one else noticed this and felt it was an issue?

Please file one in Issues · platformio/platformio-core · GitHub if noone has any ideas.