Multiple projects using one set of libraries

I want to use a structure in PlatformIO where multiple projects can use the same set of libraries.
The structure I have in mind is this:

Workspace
|
|----- Project_01
|
|----- Project_02
|
|----- Project_03
|
|
|----- Project_n
|
|----- Libraries
|      |
|      |---- Lib_01
|      |     |
|      |     |--- docs
|      |     |
|      |     |--- src
|      |
|      |---- Lib_02
|      |     |
|      |     |--- docs
|      |     |
|      |     |--- src
|      |
|      |
|      |---- Lib_n
|      |     |
|      |     |--- docs
|      |     |
|      |     |--- src

How am I going to tell that to PlatformIO?
I
I know there are topic’s about this issue, but there are so many words in them that I’ve lost track.

lib_extra_dirs.

That helps, thank you!

In this link: Library Dependency Finder (LDF) — PlatformIO latest documentation
It says:
“core_dir/lib” - global storage per all projects.”
Which all projects? All projects in a workspace. All projects on the system?

It also says:
“Secondly, it will parse all sources from the Bar library. This operation continues until all dependencies will not be parsed.”
The last sentence confuses me widely! If it’s only me, then OK, but else…

Well, this documentation is terce, very terce. So terce that it leads to more confusion than that it clarifies things. Again; if it’s only me, then OK, but else…

Yes. The libraries in C:\Users\<user>\.platformio\lib are globally applied to all projects.

Also no idea what the second sentence means. Logically it should be “this operation continues until all files have been scanned”. Ask in https://github.com/platformio/platformio-docs/issues for clarifications.

Maximilian,
Your advice as to What I’ll have to do [lib_extra_dirs] was a good start for help. After quite a lot of research in How to apply your advice I’ve found that this is the solution that works for me:
lib_extra_dirs = ../Libraries
I guess that the good old ‘…/’ is equal to: “step up to the parent directory and then down one step”.
I trust this contribution is helping newbies like me.