Memory Error During Precompilation [Marlin Compilation]

Python ends up using all my RAM and ending up with a memory error (log below)

No other errors seem to indicate any issues with my configuration, and it previously had built without any issue a few months ago. I undid my changes and it still won’t build.

platformio run -e mega2560
Warning! `src_filter` configuration option in section [env:include_tree] is deprecated and will be removed in the next release! Please use `build_src_filter` instead
Warning! `src_filter` configuration option in section [env:DUE] is deprecated and will be removed in the next release! Please use `build_src_filter` instead
Warning! `src_filter` configuration option in section [env:esp32] is deprecated and will be removed in the next release! Please use `build_src_filter` instead
Warning! `src_build_flags` configuration option in section [env:linux_native] is deprecated and will be removed in the next release! Please use `build_src_flags` instead
Warning! `src_filter` configuration option in section [env:linux_native] is deprecated and will be removed in the next release! Please use `build_src_filter` instead
Warning! `src_build_flags` configuration option in section [env:simulator_windows] is deprecated and will be removed in the next release! Please use `build_src_flags` instead
Warning! `src_filter` configuration option in section [env:SAMD51_grandcentral_m4] is deprecated and will be removed in the next release! Please use `build_src_filter` instead
Warning! `src_filter` configuration option in section [env:malyan_M300] is deprecated and will be removed in the next release! Please use `build_src_filter` instead
Warning! `src_filter` configuration option in section [env:STM32F103CB_malyan] is deprecated and will be removed in the next release! Please use `build_src_filter` instead
Warning! `src_filter` configuration option in section [env:teensy31] is deprecated and will be removed in the next release! Please use `build_src_filter` instead
Warning! `src_filter` configuration option in section [env:teensy35] is deprecated and will be removed in the next release! Please use `build_src_filter` instead
Warning! `src_filter` configuration option in section [env:teensy36] is deprecated and will be removed in the next release! Please use `build_src_filter` instead
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Verbose mode can be enabled via `-v, --verbose` option     
MemoryError: :
  File "C:\Users\skmagiik\.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\platformio\builder\main.py", line 182:
    env.SConscript(item, exports="env")
  File "C:\Users\skmagiik\.platformio\packages\tool-scons\scons-local-4.3.0\SCons\Script\SConscript.py", line 597:
    return _SConscript(self.fs, *files, **subst_kw)
  File "C:\Users\skmagiik\.platformio\packages\tool-scons\scons-local-4.3.0\SCons\Script\SConscript.py", line 285:
    exec(compile(scriptdata, scriptname, 'exec'), call_stack[-1].globals)
  File "C:\Users\skmagiik\OneDrive - AVPro\Documents\3D Printing\Marlin\Marlin-2.0.x\buildroot\share\PlatformIO\scripts\common-dependencies.py", line 247:
    apply_features_config()
  File "C:\Users\skmagiik\OneDrive - AVPro\Documents\3D Printing\Marlin\Marlin-2.0.x\buildroot\share\PlatformIO\scripts\common-dependencies.py", line 178:
    src_filter = ' '.join(env.GetProjectOption('src_filter'))

Same here, I have been flummoxed by this all evening.

Solved in