We’re so happy to announce the first stable release of open source PlatformIO IDE for VSCode v1.0.0
This is a massive release that addresses some of our top feature requests. We really appreciate all of the usage/feedback, so please keep letting us know how to improve!
- Over 40 releases in “preview” mode for the last year
- Over 70 amazing reviews!
- 380,000 downloads
HAVE NOT TRIED IT YET? INSTALL IT NOW!
- Multi-root Workspaces, work on several related projects at one time (issue #50)
PlatformIO Activity Bar:
- “Quick Access” to PIO Home and maintenance commands
- “Project Tasks”, refactored Project Task Explorer with a support for multiple environments in
- Added “verbose” build and upload project tasks
- Added “Update PlatformIO Core packages” command
- Added new configuration option
platformio-ide.disableToolbarwhich allows to disabling of PlatformIO Toolbar in a bottom status bar
- Refactored IntelliSense Indexer
- Fixed issue with task runner when French locale is used (issue #107)
Project Task Explorer
We’re very interested in gathering feedback here, so if you get a chance to try it out, please let us know how it goes!
PIO Plus Team