Lib WebServer works incorrect

Hello. Buid-in lib WebServer.h (platform espressif 32, framework arduinoespressif32, boards: esp wroom32) had updated recently. Now i have a problem whith my Captive portal. I know it is because this lib was update, it is works in ArduinoIDE and I comapare dates of file and they are different. may you update this library?

:interrobang:

Unfortunately, you do not specify which platform, which framework, which board, which versions, which exact library etc. is involved.

Maybe you can share your platformio.ini and a smallest possible sketch to reproduce the issue?

I’m so sorry. I corrected it.

I’m sure, it is because it was update. My programm is working correctly on ArduinoIDE. I have already struggled whith this problem there after its update.
When I inputed new version in that folder i’ve got errors :frowning: Sorry, I’m not expert how all works.

The information needed to reproduce the problem is still missing. Please share your platformio.ini and a minimal sketch that allows to reproduce the problem.

In your screenshot I can see you’re using Arduino Core 3.0.1 in ArduinoIDE.
This version is not yet available in PlatformIO.

Arduino 3.0.1 has some breaking API changes!

1 Like

I mean “In your screenshot I can see you’re using Arduino Core 3.0.1 in ArduinoIDE.
This version is not yet available in PlatformIO” is that I told. So I must wait when it wil be available. Thank you

You can try

platform_packages=
  framework-arduinoespressif32 @ https://github.com/espressif/arduino-esp32.git#3.0.1
  framework-arduinoespressif32-libs @ https://github.com/espressif/arduino-esp32/releases/download/3.0.1/esp32-arduino-libs-3.0.1.zip

See Can't get esp32-arduino 3.0.0rc1 installed - #4 by bcsabadiy

1 Like

I’ve got

Did you wait until all tasks (installing the necessary packages) has been finished?
Downloading the packages can take a few minutes.

Also clean your project to remove build artifacts.

Create a new (temporary) test project (“Hello World”) and try to build it with the settings mentioned above to see if a 3.0.1 project compiles without issues.