Issues building on Zephyr

Hello everyone,

Beginning from last week, my builds with Zephyr using platformio started failing with the following error:

/home/jean-roland/.platformio/packages/framework-zephyr/lib/posix/signal.c:6:10: fatal error: posix/strsignal_table.h: No such file or directory
    6 | #include "posix/strsignal_table.h"

Looking at the Zephyr repo, this header is generated from python through their CMake when CONFIG_POSIX_SIGNAL is defined, and looking at my build history signal.c wasn’t built before last week while no change on my platformio/zephyr config were made.

Was there any recent update on the Zephyr dependency on your end that might have triggered that?

Hi @jean-roland, mind sharing a minimal example to reproduce the issue? We’ve recently updated Zephyr to v3.5.0, so it might be the source of the problem.

Thanks Valeros, ok so I guess I just need to update my Zephyr config then. I’ll look into it.

That’s actually might be a problem on our side, so an example to reproduce the issue would be much appreciated.

Sure, here are the files I use:

Not sure if you need more, pretty new to platformio

Thanks for reporting, it was a flaw on our side, please run pio pkg update -g -p ststm32 in your terminal.

1 Like

Yep that works now. No problem for the report and thanks a lot for the quick fix!