I found that PlatformIO is not as good as it used to be

HI.

I haven’t used PlatformIO for programming in five months. Now that I’ve opened PlatformIO, I’ve encountered many issues, such as with the community website. It feels like the web pages aren’t fully loading or there’s a problem with the server, and the pages aren’t as nice as before.

I am using the NUCLEO-F103RB board, and I found that PlatformIO cannot upload the program to this board, nor can it debug. However, I have no issues using STM32CubeIDE.

Previously, I could program the nucleoF103 using platformio without making any changes, but now I can’t.

I have found that the STM32 platform of PlatformIO always has an issue that I cannot reproduce. For example, sometimes when I click the debug button to debug the program, it runs normally, but when I click upload, the program cannot run normally

I am currently programming with the STM32F4-DISCOVERY board, and when I click the debug button, I find that PlatformIO enters an unfamiliar file.

I don’t know why, but I’ve found that many STM32 boards don’t run very well on PlatformIO, at least not as simply and conveniently as before.