How to remove a library from the registry?

Hi there, the library has been deleted. Thanks for contacting us.

1 Like

Wow that was fast, thank you!

1 Like

Hi again @ivankravets. Turns out I had also published my stlljonas/Sensirion_Sensor_Auto_Detection library too early. Could you please delete this as well? I’ll republish via the Arduino registry. Thanks!

Hi Jonas. The library has been deleted.

1 Like

Wonderful. Thanks for your help!

Hi @ivankravets
Created a duplicate lib on the registry, could you delete this one :

Thanks !

Please use pio pkg unpublish — PlatformIO latest documentation

Hi @ivankravets

I also have a duplicate library in the register. A year ago I published a library for the Arduino IDE. This has also been automatically included in the PlatformIO registry. As this entry has never been updated, I have now added my library for PlatformIO manually. Because of a different user name, it now exists twice. Unfortunately, I cannot delete the old version.

Can the version:

be deleted by your team, please? Thanks.

Hi,

The library has been deleted.

Happy coding with PlatformIO!

Thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Seems like if now version is provided the removal does not work. I get
HTTPClientError: Version ‘None’ not found

Which library version do you plan to remove?

I successfully deleted the entire library, but I had to do it version by version as I couldn’t use “pio pkg unpublish” without specifying a version number. I initially thought, based on the instructions, that this command would remove the entire library, but I encountered the error mentioned above. Thank you for your prompt response and the excellent work you’re doing.

P.S.: I attempted to donate to PIO recently, but encountered an error with the PayPal option and eventually had to give up.