How to get rid of problem notifications?

Hi,
i’m trying to move from arduino IDE to platformio but i can’t understand why i’m getting problem notifications

1. I made standard blink for UNO. I included it at first line:
#include <Arduino.h>
but i’m getting
“Arduino.h: No such file or directory”

Code compile and works correctly.

How to get rid of that?

2. I tried do load ESP32 standard internal RTC example. (Any other examples/boards works the same)

It compiled and worked. Then i moved setup and loop from main.cpp to “setupLoop.h” and then i added: #include “setupLoop.h” as last line. It compiled and worked again.

But i got over 20 problem notifications (things from main.cpp doesn’t exist here) and they need 5-15 minutes to disappear.

Now when i move any things to other files it ends up the same: a lot of notifications that disappear after a long time.

My laptop is crap (4gb ram, i3 2,0GHz, ssd), but it should not take that long - i can open 50 chrome tabs, IDE, movie in full hd and it’s still very responsive. I closed all these things but it didn’t change for how long i’m getting these notifications.

Any ideas why this is happening? I don’t have any anty virus

Is there a way to force VSC to verify my sketch right now? (they don’t disappear after uploading code to board).
Or disable these notifications?

Sorry if i picked wrong category.
Thanks in advance!

PS: It’s meybe worth mentioning: simple errors (like missing “;”) show up ~5 seconds after I create them and they disappear also after seconds.
Missing ‘arduino.h’ doesn’t disappear after time.

Do you have the most up-to-date VSCode and PlatformIO extension version?

What other extensions do you have installed?

Do you have the most up-to-date VSCode and PlatformIO extension version?

Yes, i downloaded VSC/platformIO ~week ago

What other extensions do you have installed?

C# and C/C++, nothing more