How to compile and include PIO file using Raspberry Pi Pico official environnement

Good morning,

According to the documentation, from this link:
[Using the Raspberry Pi Pico SDK (PICO-SDK) — Arduino-Pico 2.7.1 documentation](Using the Raspberry Pi Pico SDK (PICO-SDK) — Arduino-Pico 2.7.1 documentation)

It would appear I need to manually compile PIO files using this page: pioasm Online | Wokwi

and I need to download the resulting file as xxx.pio.h into my src folder so that the include can find it.

Is there an alternative way to do so ?

If I use Wizio-SDK, I can directly include the PIO file in the platform.io file, and it automatically generates the corresponding xxx.pio.h file. But for some reason code generated by Wizio Arduino framework simply do not work at all (no USB device connectivity, no activity on my WS2812 led which I use for monitoring), whereas it works fine with the official RPI (from here: [maxgerhardt/platform-raspberrypi: Raspberry Pi: development platform for PlatformIO (github.com)](maxgerhardt/platform-raspberrypi: Raspberry Pi: development platform for PlatformIO (github.com)) )