How can i add a boards that can work with arduinoide

it works ok with arduinoide, how can i add it to platformio

hardware integration files can be find in the follow link

https://github.com/LGTMCU/Larduino_HSP/files/3333048/Larduino_HSP_v3.6c.zip

Can you please test the example in this repository: GitHub - maxgerhardt/larduino-pio: PlatformIO + Larduino Core example

Also, which board exactly do you use in the Arduino IDE? You have to set this in the platformio.ini.

i clone the repository and compile it , but got this error

Processing larduino_test (platform: atmelavr; board: lardu_328ps20; framework: arduino)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\zj\.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\platformio\__main__.py", line 102, in main
    cli()  # pylint: disable=no-value-for-parameter
  File "C:\Users\zj\.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\click\core.py", line 764, in __call__
    return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\zj\.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\click\core.py", line 717, in main
    rv = self.invoke(ctx)
  File "C:\Users\zj\.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\platformio\commands\__init__.py", line 44, in invoke
    return super(PlatformioCLI, self).invoke(ctx)
  File "C:\Users\zj\.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\click\core.py", line 1137, in invoke
    return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
  File "C:\Users\zj\.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\click\core.py", line 956, in invoke
    return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
  File "C:\Users\zj\.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\click\core.py", line 555, in invoke
    return callback(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\zj\.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\click\decorators.py", line 17, in new_func
    return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\zj\.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\platformio\commands\run\command.py", line 138, in cli
    is_test_running,
  File "C:\Users\zj\.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\platformio\commands\run\command.py", line 170, in process_env
    result = {"env": name, "duration": time(), "succeeded": ep.process()}
  File "C:\Users\zj\.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\platformio\commands\run\processor.py", line 81, in process
    result = p.run(build_vars, build_targets, self.silent, self.verbose, self.jobs)
  File "C:\Users\zj\.platformio\penv\lib\site-packages\platformio\managers\platform.py", line 398, in run
    self.configure_default_packages(options, targets)
  File "C:\Users\zj\.platformio\platforms\atmelavr\platform.py", line 39, in configure_default_packages
    self.packages[framework_package]["optional"] = False
KeyError: 'framework-arduino-avr-lgt8f'

It seems like it has failed to install the framework-arduino-avr-lgt8f package. That should have been downloaded automatically using the git which should be present on the system… Do you have git installed and available in the cmd.exe?

Can you please do the following:

i got the problem
add framework-arduino-avr-lgt8f to the file %platformio_home%.platforms\atmelavr\platform.json

i can work with platformio now, thanks.

1 Like